INVITATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
The Healthcare Executives Society of the Philippines would like to invite you to join us in promoting our mission to advance and professionalize the practice of healthcare management through continuous learning, training, technical support, consultancy, and ethical regulation.
Memberships to the organization are categorized as follows:
Regular – shall be limited to persons who fulfill the following requirements:
- Completion of acceptable graduate course in hospital or health services administration earning a master’s or doctorate degree or completion of a master or doctoral degree in Hospital Administration, Public Health, and Business Administration in Healthcare from a duly recognized graduate school.
- Engaged in the field of hospital administration as regular member of the faculty of an acceptable graduate school in hospital administration.
- Other requirements that may be prescribed by the Board of Directors.
Affiliate – individuals who are presently taking Hospital Administration or its equivalent.
Honorary – individuals who have made major contributions to the advancement of the healthcare industry may be invited by the Board of Directors as Honorary Members.
Institutional – organizations involved in the healthcare industry that have advocacy in the promotion of quality healthcare may be admitted as member.
In order to qualify for admission to the Society, the candidate individual or institution must apply, present adequate information to show that he/she complies with the requirements and must pay a one-time membership fee of P500.00.
Requirements for membership:
- Diploma of master’s degree related to healthcare
- Certification from school as faculty of accredited teaching institution for healthcare
- Certification from school as student in healthcare from an accredited institution
- Certification from school that you have completed your academic subjects and working on the completion of your research paper
- A letter of recommendation from the Board of Directors of the Healthcare Executives Society of the Philippines
- Must be a legitimate organization registered with the SEC or any government agency with function relating to healthcare practice/management
- Must have an existing advocacy program in healthcare such as patient safety; quality care; human resource